Pack of 2 Giant Tumbling Timbers includes 56 1.5 x 2.5 x 7.5-inch pieces that form 19 stacked rows of tumbling timbers fun! This timber game stands 2.5 feet tall, and depending on your level of experience, can reach a height of 4 feet! This game is great to take outdoors. Perfect for group events, parties, camping and more.
Each game of Tumbling Timbers can be played by 2 or more players. First, build the tower, then take turns to remove a block (using only one hand) and place on the top. The object is to be the last player to successfully stack a wooden block without knocking down the tower!
This set is made with beautifully crafted undecorated solid pine wood and is hand cut and sanded for smooth game play. Please note that the bottom level has two bonus timbers to begin - using 56 timbers allows for the easiest packing arrangement and adds more height to your tower.
Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- This 2-pack tumbling timbers game stands 2.5 feet tall and can reach a total height of 4 feet
- Includes 56 precut timbers measuring 1.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches and making 19 stacked rows of fun
- This game is great to take outdoors
- Perfect for group events, parties, camping and more.
- Wood blocks are made with beautifully crafted stained solid pine wood and is hand cut and sanded for smooth gameplay
- Bottom level has two bonus timbers to begin - using 56 timbers allows for the easiest packing arrangement and adds more height to your tower.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.