The YardGames Tumbling Timbers Stacking Game is the perfect gift idea for all the kids, teenagers, and adults in your life. This backyard party game is key in getting your family and friends of all ages together and spending quality time both indoors and outdoors.
This tower toy will become an essential activity within your family, both in the summer and all year long. This large table game and set comes with 56 pine timber blocks measuring 6 x 2 x 1.3 inches that are made to last and can stack to a tower measuring over 4 feet as you entertain and connect with your company. The quality of these blocks allows you to get outside and use this toy on any kind of terrain. Get ready to travel with this game, as it comes with a carrying bag, making this the perfect product for your lawn and backyard as well for beach days, camping trips, and all other game nights and parties that might take you on the road.
The YardGames Tumbling Timbers Stacking Game is the key to hosting the perfect BBQ, party, beach day, or camping trip and will help you create new memories to last!
- Large tumbling tower game is the perfect family indoor or outdoor activity; Use at backyard events, birthday parties, and on camping trips
- Stack blocks starting at 0.5 feet tall and continue to add blocks on the top to create towers over 4 feet, depending on your skill level
- Includes 56 stained timber blocks measuring 6 x 2 x 1.3 inches and made of durable New Zealand pine, sustainably sourced, and built to last
- Comes with a durable nylon carrying case that makes transportation a breeze and allows you to store the toy quickly and seamlessly
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Material: Stained pinewood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 6 x 21 inches
- Weight: 15.17 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.