Handle the harshest of terrains in the worst of conditions with Yukon Charlie's 8x21 Sherpa Series Unisex Snowshoes Kit.
For the discerning alpinist, these snowshoes are made with an ultra-light HDPE decking and a 600 aluminum frame for high strength and for maximizing flotation on snow. With the Quick Click II ratchet binding technology and an all-terrain crampon system, these snow shoes can strap on and off quickly even while wearing gloves.
The powder-coated steel crampons also give extra traction on unforgiving ice surfaces and are built to last through years of challenging terrain and conditions. Combined with the molded traction fasteners craft, you'll experience aggressive traction hiking on top of the snow.
If you are an avid winter explorer or you live in the snow caps, you'll need reliable shoes to get you across the backcountry. Grab your travel bag and poles. The Yukon Charlie's 8x21 Sherpa Series Snowshoes Kit will get you where you need to go in the wilderness.
- Lightweight top-of-the-line snowshoe kit with poles and a travel bag will help to power through dense snow on your cross-country trekking adventures
- Get in and out quickly with Quick Click II ratchet binding system and Rapid Lite Flex heel strap
- Snow Motion axle system has torsional rigidity on double fall lines to give you ultimate traction
- Features a forged steel all-terrain crampon system that makes it easy to put on your shoes while wearing gloves so you can glide across the powder
- High-density polyethylene decking on an ultra-strong 6000 aluminum rocker frame will break through deep snow and last through many winters
- 8-inch by 21-inch frame designed to fit men or women who weigh 100 to 150 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Green and black
- Size: 8x21
- Dimensions (L x W): 21 x 8 inches
- Weight (per pair): 3.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.