Whether you are spending the day at the beach, cheering at a sporting event, or having a meal with the family, this 10 by 10-foot canopy tent with 5-pound leg weights from Z-Shade will keep you shaded through it all.
This canopy tent features an angled-leg, Insta-Lock frame design with a simple push-button locking system and 2 leg adjustments for setting your preferred height. The powder-coated steel frame ensures this tent canopy stays nice and sturdy for life. It simply pops up and provides all the UV protection you need for whatever shenanigans you get yourself into.
No need to worry about the wind blowing down your canopy tent with the 5-pound leg weight plates. This 4-pack of weight plates will add to your canopy's stability and not damage the steel frame. These black cement-filled plastic-coated weights are safe and durable and can easily attach to the base of a variety of canopy legs.
Enjoy outdoor adventure and leisure with the Z-Shade Canopy Tent with a 4 Pack of 5 Pound Leg Weights.
Please note: This canopy was not designed to be a permanent shelter. To extend the life of your canopy, take it down during storms and windy conditions.
- Easy to install by simply placing weights around the canopy legs to help weigh down the canopy with no tools required
- Concrete core material has a solid structure that provides immediate stability outdoors
- Ideal for soft or hard surfaces when stakes are not able to be used
- Durable cement-filled plates with the plastic coating will not scratch or damage your canopy frame
- Fits a variety of straight and angled leg instant canopies
- Set of 4 5-pound canopy weight plates
- Material: Plastic and cement
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Part Number: ZSCIRWTS-4
- Quantity: 4
- 10 x 10-foot instant canopy tent perfect for use outdoors at the beach, sporting events, picnics, and more
- Angled leg design provides added stability with 2 height adjustments for customized use
- Insta-Lock frame with simple push-button locking system for secure set-up
- 190D taffeta top provides 64 square feet of coverage to satisfy all your needs
- Comes with a carrying bag and stake kit; No ropes, tools, or assembly required
- Durable powder-coated, steel frame resists rust and is made to last through the years
- 99 percent UV protection from the sun allows more time for the outdoors
- Product/item type: Canopy
- Frame material: Steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 10 x 10 feet
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: ZSBP10INSTLBL
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.