Make sure your patients and tenants have a safe and comfortable way to get around when their ambulatory mobility is compromised thanks to Drive Medical Super Light Foldable Wheeled Transport Chair with Carry Bag.
This rolling walker chair is an essential tool for nursing homes, hospice, assisted living, hospitals, medical clinics, and more. Its lightweight frame is made from tubed aluminum with nylon upholstery, capable of supporting patients up to 250 pounds. Padded armrests and a footrest provide comfort and support, both foldable out of the way for easier sitting and standing from the seat. A safety belt with hook-and-loop straps helps keep the patient safely in their seat. Swiveling, lockable casters makes the portable wheelchair easy to maneuver through corridors, around furniture, to and from vehicles, and anywhere else you need to go. When not in use, the frame folds up flat for storage inside the included carrying case.
Tend to your charges' comfort and care with the Drive Medical Super Light Foldable Wheeled Transport Chair with Carry Bag.
- Multifunctioning transport chair allows a user to roll independently or be pushed safely by their caregiver
- Flip-back padded armrests and fold-down footrests allows for easier sitting and standing
- Lightweight frame made from durable tubed aluminum
- Swiveling front caster wheels and locking rear casters provides accurate, safe control
- Soft nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop safety belt
- Frame folds up for compact transportation in the included carrying bag
- Back Height: 17 inches
- Seat Dimensions (W x D) 18 x 17 inches
- Seat To Floor Height: 20 inches
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: Aluminum, Nylon
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 30 x 24 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manfacturer's warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.