Improve your crossbow's accuracy at the range or on the hunt with the Killer Instinct HYPR HYPR 20 Inch Carbon Crossbow Bolt. This set includes 6 crossbow bolts, each carefully sorted for a minimum of straightness variation, so you can be sure each arrow you nock will fly as straight and true as the last.
The crossbow bolts are made from lightweight carbon that's manufactured with a dense grain for improved penetration, stopping power, and knock-down, making it ideal for larger game such as moose and deer. Each bolt is fletched with 3-inch vanes that provide stability. Moon nocking fits snugly to the bowstrings and is designed to fit all Killer Instinct Crossbows.
Whether you're just starting out as a crossbow hunter or are experienced with tool, the Killer Instinct HYPR 20 Inch Carbon Crossbow Bolts help you better take down meatier game.
- Specifically designed for increased stopping power, knock-down, and penetration
- Advanced carbon construction for enhanced durability, performance, and reusability
- 3-inch fletching vanes with inserted moon nocks for use with Killer Instinct crossbows
- Precision sorting guarantees minimal straightness variance, letting you have confidence each bolt flies as true as the last
- Pack of 6 bolts provides ample ammo for any target outing or hunting trip
- Length: 20 inches
- Straightness Tolerance: 0.003 inches
- GPI: 9.0
- Inner Diameter: 0.3 inches
- Outer Diameter: 0.346 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.2 x 3.3 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.