Carry and store your crossbow with the SKB iSeries 10 Point Vapor RS470 Heavy Duty UV Resistant Crossbow Case. The injection-molded, watertight case is lined with high-density foam to protect your crossbow and accessories.
The case is compatible with the RS470 crossbow. Made from ultra high-strength polypropylene resin, the case is designed from the same material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. The hard shell crossbow case has a dust and water-tight submersible design, meeting military standards. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes. The interior dimensions measure 39.38L x 13.50W x 12.38D inches.
Ideal for hunting or target practice, the case includes a cushioned grip handle for easy storage and transportation. The heavy-duty case is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and impact damage. The patented trigger release latch system ensures secure closure. With 6 pad-lockable eyelets, you will be able to safely and securely store your crossbow when not in use.
Transport and store your sub-1 crossbow with the SKB iSeries 10 Point Vapor RS470 Heavy Duty UV Resistant Crossbow Case,.
- iSeries Crossbow Case designed specifically to fit the RS470 crossbow
- Interior molded with high-density foam to protect crossbow and accessories
- Hard-shell crossbow case constructed of high-strength polypropylene resin with a gasket, water, and dust-tight design
- Crossbow case includes a snap-down rubber cushion group handle and ambient pressure equalization valve
- Includes a patented trigger release latch system for secure closure
- Case has padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black
- Interior dimensions (L x W x D): 39.38 x 13.50 x 12.38 inches
- Carton dimensions (L x W x D): 42.50 x 17 x 14.50 inches
- Weight: 27.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.