Enjoy the timeless tradition of baking with the Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cake Pan.
This versatile 8-by-8-inch pan is great for your everyday cooking needs, from preparing your favorite breakfast recipes to crafting delicious desserts. Pre-seasoned for a smoother finish, this baking pan is designed to enhance your food's flavor while its solid cast iron construction evenly transfers and retains heat, ensuring each dish is cooked to perfection.
This oven and broiler-compatible bakeware provides unmatched versatility in your culinary pursuits, giving you the freedom to create a wide range of dishes. No need to stop at baking, you can also fry and saute! Its robust construction promises longevity, standing up to the demands of daily cooking. To maintain your casserole dish, refrain from placing it in the dishwasher and instead opt for gentle handwashing.
Bake, broil, roast, and more! Your favorite dishes and sweet treats are ready for baking with the Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cake Pan.
- Cast iron dish ideal for various cooking methods including baking, roasting, and broiling, adding flexibility to your kitchen
- Durable and sturdy cast iron construction ensures long-lasting use and excellent heat retention
- Baking pan provides consistent and even heat transfer, resulting in evenly cooked dishes every time
- Conveniently pre-seasoned for ease of cleaning and to avoid rusting, prolonging the life of the pan
- Standard 8 by 8-inch size ideal for a variety of dishes including cornbread, biscuits, cobbler, and deep-dish pizza
- Robust baking pan can withstand the heat of both ovens and broilers, increasing its versatility for your convenience
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 2 inches
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.