Keep your little ones safe while they're having fun in the water. The Airhead Water Otter Kids Life Vest is the perfect, playful, child-sized life jacket for keeping little ones afloat and safe while they swim.
This adjustable children's life vest fits little kids who weigh between 33 and 55 pounds. The release buckle is located on the back of the life vest for safe, parent-only access. Your kids will love how comfortable the life vest is, thanks to its durable and soft-touch polyester shell and reliable PE foam flotation. This kids life jacket also sports freedom arm bands that give kids more freedom of movement as they swim and float.
Take this foam flotation device along on adventures to the pool, waterpark, lake, beach, or out boating. This kids life jacket is made for any aquatic adventure since it's US Coast Guard and Transport Canada approved for safety while swimming or boating. And with fun graphics silkscreen printed on the front and arms of the life jacket, your kiddo is ready make an impression anywhere.
Enjoy your time making a splash as a family with the Airhead Water Otter Kids Life Vest .
- Help your little one enjoy the water while keeping them safe with this kids life vest and swim aid
- US Coast Guard and Transport Canada approved for safety while swimming or boating
- Fits snug to your child with adjustable sizing and a release buckle located on the back for parent-only access
- Lightweight and comfortable children's life vest with soft-touch polyester shell, PE foam flotation, and freedom arm bands that give kids more freedom of movement as they swim and float
- Made for little kids who weigh between 33 and 55 pounds
- Reliable foam flotation needs no inflation and won't deflate over time
- Fun graphics silkscreen printed on the life vest
- Great for pools, waterparks, lakes, beach, and boating adventures
- Style: Shark
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.