Make repairs to tarps and similar materials easily and efficiently with the 108-Foot Roll of Shop Tuff TW-108 3-Inch Wide Vinyl Tarp Tape for Rips and Tears. This durable and versatile tarp tap measures 3 inches wide by 108 feet long and is white in color. The waterproof and UV-resistant tape handles weather changes better than other tapes on the market, making it a versatile product. This tape is made of polyethylene material for great durability and impressive tensile strength that creates a tight and flexible seal. The strong adhesive on the back provides maximum bonding. This item is perfect for tarps, covers, awnings, tents, silage, bags, hay covers, shelters, around the home, and more. Fix rips and tears easily and securely. Tarp tape reinforces stress points to add new life to your tarps, awnings, and so much more. The applications are endless. This tape works best with temperatures up to 160°F. Make repairs effortless and simple with the 108-Foot Roll of TW-108 3-Inch Wide Vinyl Tarp Tape for Rips and Tears from Shop Tuff.
- Waterproof and UV-resistant tarp tape is 3 inches wide and 108 feet long for repairing rips and tears and providing sturdiness
- Impressive tensile strength creates a tight and flexible seal for long-lasting and durable repairs on tarps and other similar materials
- Strong adhesive for maximum bonding especially even in extreme weather or other outdoor elements
- Reinforces stress points to add new life to your tarps, awnings, and more; Fixes rips and tears and securely joins material
- Ideal use with temperatures up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit; Made of polyethylene material for durability
- Material: Polyvinyl
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25 x 3 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.