Capture breathtaking photographs with the Zeikos ZE-FLK72 Professional 72-Millimeter Multi-Coated Glass 3-Piece Filter Kit.
Camera lenses are an outdoor photographer's best friend when it comes to getting that perfect shot. This filter kit has a variety of lenses to select from including FLD, UV, and CPL filters. Color correct and highlight your subject or object without drowning it in white light. Easily focus on the wedding party and get rid of the unwanted blue-purple haze. Return transparency to a body of water by removing reflection so you can see the bottom of a sea or lake. These filters are also ideal for protecting your camera lens from dirt, dust, and smudges.
Simply pop on a filter to the front of your DSLR camera and you're ready to go. Plus, the set comes with a handy carrying case, microfiber cloth for cleaning, and a pouch to store your lenses. For high-quality photos without the hassle of editing, trust the Zeikos ZE-FLK72 Professional 72-Millimeter Multi-Coated Glass 3 Piece Filter Kit and work your camera magic!
- 72-millimeter thread-sized filter kit for your camera helps improve the quality of your photos
- FLD or Fluorescent Light Daylight filter eliminates white balance and brings in warmer colored light
- UV or Ultraviolet filter blocks out ultraviolet rays to eliminate sun or places where a lot of light is coming through
- CPL or Circular Polarizing Linear filter polarizes the light and eliminates reflection from metal, water, glass, and other non-metallic surfaces
- Includes a carrying case, microfiber cloth, and pouch to store your lenses
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 2 x 4 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.