This adaptable camper comes equipped with a heavy-duty removable floor and built-in wind panels, making the CLAM Quick-Set Pavilion Camper Shelter ideal for overnight excursions, bug-free sporting events, backyard barbecues, and outdoor picnics.
The 110 square feet interior provides ample amounts of sleeping space to fit over a standard-sized picnic table and is also spacious enough to fit up to 8 people at a time.
The camping gazebo includes 7 tent stakes, 5 tie-down ropes to ensure maximum security, 11-millimeter fiberglass poles, and an oversized carrying storage bag for easy repacking. The pop-up canopy packed size measures 10.5 inches long by 10.5 inches wide by 6.79 feet tall. Hub to hub, this tent measures 150 inches long, 150 inches wide, and measures 7.8 feet at center height. The set-up size measures 12.5 feet across the inside.
With a pop-up canopy design, this shelter tent takes a single person very little time to set up. The floor is just as easy to assemble, you can install and remove the bottom with easy-to-use, quick-position toggles. The screen windows feature no-see-um mesh, and an extra-wide skirt to keep bugs out, while the waterproof roof with taped seams stands up to the rain.
Say goodbye to sunburns and bug bites when you pop up the CLAM Quick-Set Pavilion Portable Outdoor Gazebo Canopy Shelter.
- 12.5 x 12.5-foot pop-up 6-sided canopy is designed to provide shelter and protection from the elements while outdoors
- Set-up inner dimensions measure 12.5 feet across and 7.8 feet at center height; Hub to hub measures 150 inches long and 150 inches wide; Packed size measures 10.5 inches long by 10.5 inches wide by 6.79 feet tall
- Includes 7 tent stakes, 5 tie-down ropes to keep secure, 11-millimeter fiberglass poles, removable floor, and an oversized carry bag for easy repacking
- Built-in wind panels that roll up, down, and zip on the sides; Mesh windows in wind panels can be opened or closed
- Equipped with a heavy-duty removable floor; Installs and removes with easy-to-use quick position toggles
- 210 denier Poly-Oxford fabric and water-resistant roof with taped seams make canopy stylish and protective
- Accommodates up to 8 people or spacious enough to fit a picnic table plus a few camping chairs
- Pop-up canopy design takes only 1 person and very little time to set up
- Screen windows feature no-see-um mesh, and an extra-wide skirt keeps bugs out
- Built-in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and I-bolts to secure external tie-down straps
- Extra large, flex-tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
- Pole material: Fiberglass
- Number of doors: 1
- Capacity: 8 people
- Footprint: 110 square feet
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W): 150 x 150 inches x 94 inches
- Packed size (L x W x H): 10.5 x 10.5 x 81.5 inches (6.79 feet)
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.