Keep your favorite wines, liquors, or coffee on display with this Portable Kitchen Bar or Coffee Cart with Wine Rack from Jomeed.
With a unique and modern design, this kitchen bar or coffee cart makes a great addition to dining rooms, kitchens, or other living spaces with its gray oak finish. A portable design lets you easily move this unique cart around where you need to use the metal handles on either side. These handles can also be used for hanging towels to dry your hands or clean up accidental spills. The built-in wine rack stores your 3 favorite wines horizontally to help keep them fresher for longer than while upright. Keep coffee machines, glasses, or other items on the top and bottom shelves that offer plenty of additional storage space.
With plenty of storage space, this Portable Kitchen Bar or Coffee Cart from Jomeed will make a great addition to your next get-together.
- Portable kitchen bar cart brings a unique modern feel to your home while keeping your favorite wines nearby
- Built-in wine rack holds 3 bottles horizontally, helping keep the wine fresher and allowing you to keep your favorite wine close
- Top and bottom shelves are ideal for storing extra bottles, glasses, or coffee makers
- Handles on both sides make it easy to move this cart and can be used for hanging towels
- Front 2 wheels help steer the cart while the 2 back casters have locks to keep the portable cart in place
- Material: Steel and MDF
- Color: Brown
- Shelf dimensions (L x W): 30 x 14.9 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 14.96 x 33.07 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.