Reduce your kitchen and yard waste by reusing it in this FCMP Outdoor Tumbling Composter.
Reduce and reuse with this compost tumbler's impressive 22.5 gallons of composting space. Toss scraps and clippings and load up this rotating composter! Turn this simple composting solution 5 to 6 times every 2 to 3 days to break down the contents and create fertile soil for planting and gardening in just a few weeks. Aeration holes and the deep fins break up clumps inside the chamber to maximize aeration and oxygen contact so your kitchen and garden waste breaks down quickly.
Fantastic for beginners, the large openings and removable door make it easy to toss in clipping and remove compost. The deep fins on the body provide ergonomic handholds so you can roll the compost around easily. This composter is constructed from recycled, Ultra Violet-inhibited, and BPA-free polyethylene plastic with a galvanized steel frame for reliable use.
Embrace the earth and get an easy start to composting with this 22.5-Gallon Tumbling Composter from FCMP Outdoor.
- Tumbling composter's design makes mixing easy and efficient; Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds
- Close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2 to 3 days; Can finish composting in as little as 2 weeks in hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients
- Features aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost
- Fantastic for beginners with large openings and removable door making it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost
- Recycled polypropylene construction will not degrade under direct sunlight; Galvanized steel frame resists corrosion
- Total volume: 3 cubic feet / 22.5 Gallons / 84 Litres
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 24 x 30 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.