Cook the best meals for your family with the Classic 3.5 Quart Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Sauce Pan with Lid from Calphalon. Designed to save you time in the kitchen, this hard-anodized nonstick saucepan delivers cooking versatility at every step with an improved easy-release surface. Featuring AquaShield nonstick technology, this cookware pot reduces boil-over messes when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans.
Made with water-based nonstick and a hard-anodized exterior, this saucepan is dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup. Convenient measuring marks, straining covers, and pour spouts allow you to cook efficiently. Move the pan from the oven to the countertop or serving area without a worry, thanks to the cool-to-the-touch stainless steel handle. This versatile saucepan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, great for cooking versatility. With a capacity of 3.5 quarts, it is perfect for cooking various dishes and is easy to store in your kitchen cabinets.
Overall, the Calphalon Classic 3.5 Quart Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Sauce Pan is an excellent investment for anyone looking to elevate their cooking experience and enjoy an exceptional performance with endless possibilities.
- 3.5-quart hard-anodized nonstick saucepan elevates your cooking experience and offers exceptional performance
- Features AquaShield nonstick technology that reduces boil-over messes when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans
- Measuring marks, straining covers, and pour spouts that will allow you to cook efficiently
- Built with a cool-to-the-touch handle for easy transporting from the stovetop to the table or serving area
- Water-based nonstick pot can be placed in the dishwasher after use for simple cleanup
- Hard-anodized cookware is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for cooking versatility
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.63 x 11.44 x 7.88 inches
- Weight: 4.20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.