When you're out on the waters on a hot summer day, you deserve a cool drink to combat the summer heat. Keep your drinks icy and cool with the CreekKooler 15 Quart Camping Floating Water Companion Ice Chest Cooler.
Let this floating cooler glide across surfaces with ease when you attach it to the back of your kayak, canoe, or raft. With the tow points, you can attach this cooler to your boat or canoe so that your favorite drinks will be cool and in arms reach any moment. This cooler can hold up to 15 12-ounce cans and 10 pounds of ice, with 2 drink holders to hold your drinks while you paddle. This water-tight locking lid ensures that your drinks or storage won't get wet. Keep your drinks or snacks within the floating cooler and let it stay dry and cool for hours while you float down the river and soak up the sunrays.
Stay well-fed and hydrated with the CreekKooler 15 Quart Camping Floating Water Companion Ice Chest Cooler.
- This 15-quart capacity cooler handles all your beverage and food chilling needs
- Let this floating cooler glide across surfaces with ease when you attach it to the back of your kayak, canoe, or raft
- Hold up to 15 12-ounce cans and 10 pounds of ice, with 2 drink holders to hold your drinks while you paddle
- This water-tight locking lid ensures that your drinks or storage won't get wet
- Keep your drinks or snacks within the floating cooler and let it stay dry and cool for hours while you float down the river and soak up the sunrays
- Size: 15-quarts
- Color: Bahama Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 19 x 28 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.