Moving logs is hard work, but a lawn tractor can make it efficient and easy. Attaching to your category 1 lawn tractor, the Timber Tuff Log Skidding Arm enables hassle-free transportation of fallen trees and timber.
Designed to pull logs of a variety of sizes, the arm makes clearing away timber easier than ever. The included category 1 hitch affixes the log skidding arm and holds the tool firmly with 3 points of contact. 4 feet of included chain allows you to attach skidding tongs, completing the setup for transporting even large logs. Move timber, debris, and firewood around no matter the size. Solid steel construction with a powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion while providing the strength to perform the heavy lifting of log skidding.
The package includes the log skidding arm, a 3-point category 1 hitch, and 4 feet of chain.
Helping you tow logs and timber across your property, the Timber Tuff Log Skidding Arm makes yard work easy and more efficient.
- Log skidding arm allows you to transport logs and lumber across your yard with ease using your existing lawn tractor
- Fits to your tractor with an included category 1 hitch; 3 points of contact on the hitch ensure a solid connection to the vehicle
- Comes with 4 feet of chain that allows you to attach skidding tongs, everything needed for transporting large logs
- Works with a variety of logs and lumber, useful for moving timber and larger pieces of debris around your property
- Built from heavy-duty steel for a rugged construction that withstands the heavy lifting of log skidding
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.25 x 10.25 x 3.25 inches
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.