The Gibson Elite Solo Lounge Matte Black 16 piece dinnerware set adds a stylish and modern look to your table with both simplicity and elegance.
A sleek and smooth matte black finish brings deep and solid color. Exposed white rims add a splash of contrast that brightens the look of these pieces. Constructed with all-natural clays for a thick build, these sets are durable and will furnish your family and guests' meals for years to come. In addition to durability, these dinnerware pieces are easy to care for; they are dishwasher and microwave safe.
With this 16 piece set, you'll have all the pieces you need to serve in style. Included are (4) 12.5-inch dinner plates, (4) 7.75-inch dessert plates, (4) 6.25-inch bowls, and (4) 12-ounce mugs. You'll have the flexibility to deliver any of your meals to those you care about.
No matter the occasion or setting, the Gibson Elite Solo Lounge 16 piece dinnerware set will add a modern classy touch to your meal.
- 16 piece dinnerware set in stylish matte black that suits all occasions
- Both dishwasher and microwave safe, these dishes will meet a variety of meal and snacking needs
- Constructed from a thick build of all-natural clays, this stoneware is highly durable and long-lasting
- Comes with 4 of each: 12.5-inch dinner plates, 7.75-inch dessert plates, 6.25-inch bowls, and 12-ounce mugs
- Exposed white rims add contrast for a sleek look
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Matte Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 13.75 x 15.25 inches
- Weight: 24.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.