Keep your livestock prod fully charged and ready for whatever lies ahead on the farm or ranch Craftsman R110 120V Battery Charger Base and Adaptor for Rechargeable Battery Pack.
Experience convenience like never before with this streamlined charger that ensures your rechargeable livestock prods are always powered up and ready for action. Compact and lightweight, it can be easily transported and used wherever you need it on your farm or ranch. Safety is paramount, and this charger prioritizes it. Equipped with a built-in safety timer, it automatically stops charging when the battery is fully charged, providing peace of mind to both you and your livestock. Simply plug it into any standard 120-volt wall outlet and watch as it quickly and efficiently recharges your equipment. Stay informed with the easy-to-read charge indicator display, keeping you updated on the progress of your batteries. The seamless compatibility ensures an ideal fit for your Rechargeable Battery Pack, guaranteeing optimal performance every time.
Upgrade your livestock handling experience with the Craftsman R110 120V Battery Charger Base and Adaptor.
- Experience the power of hassle-free charging for your electric cattle prods using this compact and lightweight battery charger
- Safety timer stops charging when the battery is fully charged so you can have peace of mind knowing that your batteries are being charged safely and efficiently
- Easily charge your batteries from any standard 120-volt wall outlet, making it accessible for use in any location on your farm or ranch
- Easy-to-read charge indicator display keeps you informed of the battery's charging progress
- Recharge your DuraProd batteries quickly and effectively, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum productivity
- Compatible with the Rechargeable Battery Pack of the Hot-Shot HS2000 The Green One, Hot-Shot DuraProd, and SABRE-SIX The Red One rechargeable electric livestock prods (sold separately)
- Input voltage: 120 volts
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.4 x 2.25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 0.14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.