Balancing two bold, sturdy cylindrical legs topped with a natural, slim wooden slab tabletop can simply be defined as a contemporary work of art. This elegant Maven Lane Lana Console Table is just the thing to welcome you to your front hallway entry space and heighten the senses and evoke a feeling of pure delight. With kiln-dried, solid wood construction and sturdy mortise-and-tenon joinery, this sleek solid wood table with neutral finish is perfectly at home at your doorway or amongst your home’s entrance furnishings and plays well with vintage, country, or modern aesthetics. Perfectly sized to fit in your foyer or entryway, this accent table would also be gorgeous as a sofa coffee table or TV stand. Display small keepsakes from your travels, perch a plant or add a ceramic bowl to catch your keys, and you’ve designed an effortlessly attractive entryway. At Maven Lane, our well-made furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to every small detail and sturdy mortise-and-tenon joinery, which promotes strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium upholstery and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Bold, cylindrical wooden legs and a sleek wood tabletop collide in unexpected ways to create the simple stunner that is the Lana Console Table
- This foyer table heightens your living room furniture aesthetic with a hint of mod panache
- Solid wood furniture with a neutral finish is the specialty, and this Lana Wood Console Table delivers impeccably well
- We’ve chosen a shade that allows the solid wood grain to shine yet showcases this hue to highlight your home
- Expertly constructed by talented artisans, the attention to detail on the entryway tables is marvelously meticulous
- The exceptional hand-crafted elements and artistry that adorn every inch of the wooden tables are unparalleled
- Our hand-finished furniture is crafted with solid wood, engineered wood, and solid oak veneer, bringing timeless aesthetics with lifetime durability
- Breeze through simple assembly with the hardware and instructions included in just a few easy-to-follow steps for heirloom-quality furnishings
- Material: Wood
- Color: Refined Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 16 x 30 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.