Take your drinks with you anywhere with CreekKooler 30-Quart Floating Insulated Beverage Kayak Tow Behind Cooler with 8-Foot Rope.
An innovative patented floating cooler designed with dual-wall construction and top-quality insulation resulting in superior ice retention. The CreekKooler holds up to 30 12-ounce cans or 20 pounds of ice in its 30-quart capacity and navigates behind your kayak, canoe, SUP, or raft, providing easy access to your favorite beverages and food. Finally, a great cooler that’s at home anywhere, especially in the water.
Also included is an 8-foot-long tow-behind rope. This tow rope is 8 feet long at its longest and features an adjustable position line floater This sturdy tow rope is made of a shock cord that stretches rather than snaps when you start or stop paddling. The tow rope has 2 clips and 2 strap buckles that easily and securely hold onto your cooler's handles.
Keep your favorite beverages at hand, even when on your next adventure, with the 30-Quart Floating Insulated Beverage Kayak Tow Behind Cooler with 8-Foot Rope from CreekKooler.
- Floating 30-quart insulated beverage cooler and 8-foot long tow rope allow you to bring your favorite beverages along on your next aquatic adventure
- Floating cooler navigates behind you without worry thanks to its super durable, dual-wall, blow-molded construction
- Holds up to 30 12-ounce cans or 20 pounds of ice in its 30-quart capacity; Features 4 cup holders on top and a screw-on seal lid
- Pull your cooler behind your kayak, raft, or stand-up paddleboard; Includes 2 clips and 2 strap buckles that wrap around your cooler's handles
- Easily adjust the length of the line; Maximum length of 8 feet; Made of durable shock cord that reacts smoothly to your movement
- Set includes: (1) floating cooler and (1) 8-foot tow rope
- Material: Plastic (Cooler)
- Material: Shock cord (Rope)
- Color: Red (Cooler)
- Color: Black (Rope)
- Cooler dimensions (L x W x H): 39.50 x 21 x 12 inches
- Rope length: 96 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds (Cooler)
- Weight: 0.35 pounds (Rope)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.