Perfect for backyard parties and barbecues, the JOMEED 80 Quart Rolling Cooler Cart Ice Chest keeps all your favorite beverages cold and close at hand.
Holding up to 70 aluminum cans in the 80-quart (20-gallon) interior space, the cooler entertains guests by keeping drinks at an icy temperature. The raised design holds beverages at a convenient height, and the bottom shelf provides extra space for storing refills or carting other items outside. Easily pop open bottles with the integrated bottle opener and never worry about waste as the cap catcher grabs falling caps for effortless cleanup. Ready for your next party, the cooler moves anywhere with the integrated rolling wheels, with 2 locking wheels for easy stabilization, letting you position the beverages wherever they're most needed. The cooler features a handy drainage hole plug in the back, for removing excess water from the cooler easily at the end of the day.
Ready to keep your guests cool and entertained, chill and serve your beverages in the sleek and stylish 80 Quart Rolling Cooler Cart Ice Chest with Water Pipe by JOMEED.
- Entertain in style with the large 80-quart cooler that holds up to 70 aluminum cans or 50 bottles, perfect for patio parties and barbecues
- Easily maneuvers around your deck, patio, or backyard with the 4 integrated caster rolling wheels, with 2 locking wheels for easy stabilization
- 2 fold-back lids offer easy access from either side and 2 handles on both sides for better carry or pull
- Raised cooler offers convenient access to your favorite beverages; Integrated bottle opener and cap catcher lets you easily crack open a drink
- Features a handy drainage hole plug in the back, for removing excess water from the cooler easily
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.48 x 16.93 x 16.93 inches
- Weight: 42.89 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.