Take your outdoor cooking skills to a whole new level with the Vertical Liquid Propane Gas Smoker from Char-Broil. This gas smoker is equipped with 3 adjustable chrome-plated grates, and with its impressive 595 square inches of cooking space, this smoker is designed to cater to all your grilling needs.
One of the standout features of this smoker is its easy-access firebox drawer, which minimizes heat loss while tending to your wood chips. No more unnecessary temperature fluctuations that can compromise the quality of your smoked creations. Equipped with a powerful 16,500 BTU aluminum burner, this vertical smoker ensures even heat distribution for good smoking results every time. Crafted with heavy-duty steel construction, this smoker is built to resist rust and increase durability, making it a reliable companion for countless smoking sessions. The chrome-plated cool-touch handles not only add to its sleek appearance but also guarantee safety during use. This smoker boasts a damper on the top of the unit, allowing you to have precise control over temperatures. Additionally, the warming grates keep your sauces warm and ready to serve. There is no need to worry about losing precious heat when accessing wood chips. This smoker features a secondary door designed to preserve heat. Plus, the porcelain wood chip and water pan simplify maintenance.
Made from high-quality steel and finished in a classic black color, this vertical smoker not only performs well but also looks fantastic in any outdoor setting. This vertical propane gas smoker measures 19.5 inches long, 21.5 inches wide, 45.5 inches tall, and weighs 25 pounds.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our vertical smoker. Whether you're an experienced barbecue expert or simply enjoy grilling on weekends, this smoker is the gateway to achieving mouthwatering, nicely smoked dishes. Upgrade your outdoor gatherings with this incredible smoking powerhouse.
- Vertical smoker with 3 adjustable, chrome-plated grates lets you prepare various meals for friends and family
- Features 595 square inches of cooking space with an easy-access firebox drawer to minimize heat loss while tending wood chips
- Equipped with a 16,500 BTU aluminized burner, ensuring even heat distribution for ideal smoking results
- Heavy-duty steel construction is made to resist rust and increase durability, while the chrome-plated cool-touch handles ensure safety
- Made with a damper on the top of the unit to control temperatures and the warming grates to keep sauces warm
- Secondary door preserves heat when accessing wood child, and the porcelain wood chip and water pan simplify maintenance
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 21.5 x 45.5 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.