Have all your barbecuing cooking accessories within arms reach with the Unity Patio Bar Outdoor Cart.
Constructed of weather-proof resin and a stainless steel top, this multifunctioning cart is ready for whatever life throws at it. The bar cart features 54 gallons of interior storage and 24 gallons of open storage for a total of 78 gallons of storage capacity for maximum convenience when hosting outdoor gatherings. If you need it close to the grill while cooking but close to the table when serving, easily maneuver it around your backyard patio with the 2 caster wheels.
The included sidebars, paper towel hook, hook hangers, spice rack, and bottle opener provide you with all the necessary and convenient accessories you need that will make outdoor food prep and hosting easier. You can use this as a BBQ grill cart, outdoor bar, serving cart, and prep table.
Entertain your party guests by cooking, serving, and pouring the drinks all from the Unity Patio Bar Cart from Keter.
- Outdoor cart is an ideal outdoor accessory that can be used as a BBQ grill cart, outdoor bar, serving cart, and prep table
- Attractive wood-like design with weather-proof construction prevents rust, peel, and dents for long-lasting use
- Features 54 gallons of interior storage and 24 gallons of open storage for a total of 78 gallons of storage capacity for maximum convenience
- Includes 2 sidebars for paper towel or hook holder with 4 hook hangers, spice rack, and bottle opener
- Equipped with 2 wheels that make it easy to maneuver around your backyard patio from the grill to the table
- Color: Dark Brown
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5 x 52.7 x 35.5 inches
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.3 x 40.9 x 18.5 inches
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.