Don't let a snowstorm knock out your chimney pipe this winter. With the DuraPlus Extended Roof Bracket from DuraVent, your exterior heating system stays safe when the wind strikes or inclement weather is thrown your way.
Constructed from highly durable galvalume, this roof brace connects your chimney securely to your roof when the pipe extends more than 4 feet above your roofline. Designed to withstand severe weather conditions, the durable construction is lightweight, energy-efficient, and resistant to corrosion, so you don't have to worry about climbing on top of your house to replace this bracket routinely.
To fit a variety of chimneys, the attached support legs adjust from 67 inches up to 114 inches for optimal stability in tough weather conditions. You're sure to get a snug fit around your metal pole thanks to the 6-inch diameter clamp ring. For quick and simple installation, this roof extension includes mounting hardware, so you can get back to enjoying time cozied up with family near the wood-burning stove.
Keep your home toasty and safe all season long with the help of the DuraPlus Extended Roof Bracket Chimney Support Brace by DuraVent.
- Extended roof bracket protects your chimney pipe from wind, snow, and other outdoor elements all winter long
- DuraPlus line features triple-wall ceramic layered pipes and fire-safe supports that keep your chimney and home safe
- Secures a DuraPlus pipe to your roof when extended more than 4 feet above the roofline
- Galvalume construction is lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion, and energy-efficient for maximum longevity
- Support legs adjust from 67 inches up to 114 inches for optimal stability in tough weather conditions
- Includes 6-inch diameter ring and mounting brackets for quick and easy installation
- Material: Galvalume
- Color: Silver
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Height: 67 to 114 inches
- Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.