Whether you're an athlete pushing your limits, or a fitness enthusiast seeking post-workout relief, relax your tired muscles with the HEALR Leg Calf and Foot Massager with Heat and Compression, Heat and Cold Therapies for Circulation Improvement, and Pain Relief.
This calf and foot massager sequentially compresses your muscles and combines heat and cold to experience triple therapy. Combine the functions or use them separately in different ways to explore how you recover best. Air compression primarily affects the vessels in your legs and stimulates blood flow, plus the pressure feels great at the end of a hard day.
Placed inside the massager, special cold pads pre-cooled in the freezer help you deal with injuries and prevent diseases in the long run. A massager with heat is a great tool in improving blood circulation and helping the legs to relax and recover from exercising or even simple walking. Use this leg massager with heat on to help with chronic pain. Control your therapy with the remote as you strap into the easy-to-adjust ergonomic system. Featuring an intuitive remote, this leg massage essential has 3 auto-modes or you can manually set your mode for your own unique recovery.
Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to a new era of wellness with the HEALR Adjustable Hot and Cold Therapy Massager from REATHLETE.
- Leg, calf, and foot massager lets you indulge in comfort, and relaxation, and contribute to the healthiness of your body
- Massager designed with air bags applies strong force on your leg, calves, and feet; Constructed with adjustable hook-and-loop fasteners to fit most sizes
- Features heat therapy to help with muscle soreness and fatigue; Cold therapy function helps with acute pain
- Can work the 2 zones simultaneously or separately; 4 levels of both pressure and heat to choose from
- Includes 8 gel pads (must pre-cool in freezer before use), remote, and travel bag
- Use the cooling option alone or combine with calf compression for a more comprehensive effect, Not recommended to turn the heat on during cooling sessions
- Intuitive remote has 3 auto-modes or you can manually set your mode
- Automatic timer ensures the optimal duration of your sessions
- Breathable rip-stop material ensures long life and comfort against the skin
- Can become your solution for varicose veins treatment for legs and for restless legs syndrome relief
- Requires minimal effort from you while really helping you warm up before a workout, recover after one, improve blood flow, and help with various types of pain
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.