Enjoy peace of mind as you ensure your home and loved ones breathe the purest air. When it's time to change your Trion Air Bear air purification system's filter, choose the 3-pack Trion High-Performance Replacement Air Filter for clean and breathable air.
The Trion 266649-105 Air Bear filters are built to last, offering long-lasting filtration performance. You can use this air filter media in Air Bear Supreme, Right Angle, and Cub filters with accommodating sizes. The actual dimensions for this replacement filter are 15.75 inches tall, 24.25 inches wide, and 4.94 inches deep. Not all filters are created equal. To ensure this is just what you need, we recommend checking measurements prior to ordering.
This air filter effectively captures dirt, dust, pollen, pet dander, and particles as tiny as 1 micron. It boasts high efficiency with a MERV 13 rating and electrostatically-charged synthetic filter material. The non-woven, 5-inch thick, pleated filter media maintains its shape even when dirty or under low air pressure, ensuring optimal dirt and dust capture. Plus, the factory-installed double gasket eliminates the need for a filter bypass.
Bid farewell to airborne contaminants and embrace a healthier, more comfortable living space. Improve your air quality by swapping out your old or dirty air filter with Trion's 3-pack of High-Performance Replacement Air Filters.
- Replacement air filter media 3-pack for your Trion Air Bear air cleaners; Filters out and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne particles as small as 1 micron
- Not all filters are created equal and to ensure this is just what you need, check your necessary measurements prior to ordering
- Actual dimensions are 15.75 inches tall, 24.25 inches wide, and 4.94 inches deep; Size does not include 0.25-inch gasket located along the top and bottom edges of the filter
- MERV 13 rated with electrostatically-charged synthetic filter material
- Factory-installed double gasket eliminates the need for filter bypass
- Non-woven, 5-inch thick, pleated filter media retains its shape even when dirty or when air pressure drops, guaranteeing that the filter captures as much dirt and dust as possible
- Finger-supported vertical pleats remain evenly spaced while maximizing dirt-holding capacity low pressures
- Galvanized, rust-resistant wire mesh, integral width filter media supports media and retains pleat shape even when dirty
- Moisture-resistant frame retains strength and shape even in high humidity
- Replace your filter every 6 months for best performance
- Part/Model number: 266649-105
- Color: White
- Nominal dimensions (D x W x H): 5 x 25 x 16 inches
- Actual dimensions (D x W x H): 3.06 x 24.75 x 15.75 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.