Fight back against the winter chill and be warm, cozy, and comfortable all season long with the safety, reliability, and performance of the Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Radiant Propane Space Heater.
An ideal gas heating solution, this liquid propane space heater is perfect for indoor or outdoor use and can take the chill out of any space up to 1000 square feet. Use it as an outdoor heater or garage heater with the power of up to 30,000 BTUs per hour. You can mount it to a wall or set it up on the floor with the included legs and mounting hardware. Start up is easy with the battery powered electric ignition, plus you'll have total climate control over your space with the built in thermostat. This heater also features low oxygen automatic shutoff for safety and uses radiant heating from multiple burner tiles.
Bring on the heat with a new ally this winter, the Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Radiant Propane Space Heater. Not for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, or recreational vehicles. 4,500ft high altitude restriction. Propane cylinder must remain outdoors.
- Heat your camper, cabin, porch, picnic area, garage, barn, shed, hunting blind and more
- Choose from high, medium, and low heat settings for custom warmth
- Gives off 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- Heat range of 450 square feet
- Connects to 2, 1-pound propane tanks
- 2 swivel regulators allow you to go from using disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply
- Can be used with propane tanks up to 40 pounds with use of additional hose and filter
- Single control start knob for easy usage
- Piezo sparking mechanism for reliability
- Automatic Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) safety shutoff
- Accidental tip over shutoff for added safety
- Hose, filter, batteries, and propane are not included
- Safe for indoor use
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W): 19 x 12 inches
- Weight: 17.1 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.