Keep your RV toilet clean and fresh with the Camco TST MAX Ultra-Concentrated Lavender RV Toilet Waste Treatment, a powerful and refreshing holding tank deodorizer.
With an advanced formula specifically designed for use in RVs and boats, including those with septic systems, this toilet treatment contains a blend of surfactants and enzymes that quickly break down waste and eliminate odors for up to 7 days. The easy-to-use liquid formula allows you to simply pour it into your toilet and flush, while the fresh lavender scent transforms your restroom into a refreshing and calming oasis.
This holding tank deodorizer contains 32 fluid ounces of product and provides up to 16 treatments, offering long-lasting odor control and waste breakdown. Made with natural ingredients and free from harsh chemicals, it's healthy for you and the environment.
Upgrade your RV or boat restroom with Camco's TST MAX Lavender Toilet Treatment, and love its refreshing scent and powerful waste breakdown.
- Toilet treatment controls unwanted odors and breaks down waste and tissue in RV or marine waste-holding tanks
- Advanced formula contains a blend of surfactants and enzymes that work together to quickly dissolve waste and prevent clogs
- Includes 32 ounces to provide up to 16 treatments for long-lasting odor control and waste breakdown
- Just 2 ounces treats up to a 40-gallon tank and stops odors for up to 7 days
- Fresh lavender scent does not contain harmful chemicals and is suitable for all septic tanks
- Ideal for use during camping, road trips, or extended stays on the boat
- Scent: Lavender
- Quantity: 32 ounces
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Purple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.2 x 2.4 x 7.9 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.