Don't spend the spring and summer months indoors fearful of mosquitos. Instead, keep yourself and your family properly protected with the Thermacell 12-Hour Outdoor Mosquito Repellent Patio Shield Torch with LED Lights.
This innovative outdoor patio torch requires no flame, no cords, and no skin contact to protect you from mosquitos and other pesky insects. Using 1 fuel cartridge and 3 repellent mats, you can expect 12 hours of protection with a 15-foot area of cover. No spray or flame can offer that! The torch is easy to assemble with just a few pole pieces and can even operate without the repellent if you so choose.
Enjoy your time in the great outdoors with the help of the Thermacell 12-Hour Outdoor Mosquito Repellent Patio Shield Torch with LED Lights.
- Mosquito repellent patio torch requires no flame, cords, or skin contact
- Provides a 15-foot area of protection and repels mosquitos for 12 hours
- Stands 59 inches tall with 5 pole pieces that make for easy construction
- Comes with 4 flickering LED lights for great lighting and mosquito protection
- Small size and convenient operation makes it perfect for a variety of settings
- Repels mosquitos for 12 hours with 1 fuel cartridge and 3 repellent mats
- Requires 3 AA batteries for light fixture (not included)
- Use fewer poles in construction for a shorter torch
- Comes with a protective torch cover
- Light can be used with the repellent or independently
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 5.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.