Get a better vantage point this deer season with the help of the portable and functional Muddy Liberty 16-Foot Deer Hunting Tri-Pod Stand with Flex-Tek Seat. This hunting tripod stand is a great single-seater for a hunter who wants the comfort of a seat with the portability of lightweight stands.
This particular swivel seat deer stand has a 16-foot height, plus the Flex-Tek seat swivels at 360 degrees so you have unlimited sightlines and shooting lanes. Equipped with 2 detachable gear bags, you can always have your essentials at the ready either with you on foot or on the stand. Tough enough for a hunter plus gear, this stand can support up to 300 pounds and weighs 132 pounds. That, coupled with the folding design, makes this hunting tripod stand great for getting in and out of the field without extra hassle.
To get in and out of this model MTP3000 deer hunting tripod stand, simply use the single rail ladder.
- 16-foot tall portable tripod hunting stand gives you an elevated vantage point
- Flex-Tek seat swivels at 360 degrees so you can unlimited sightlines and shooting lanes
- Folds up for easy transport in and out of the field at the beginning and end of the hunting season
- Padded, flared-out shooting rail for extra room
- Features (2) detachable gear bags
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- Can support up to 300 pounds and weighs 132 pounds
- Rail ladder with 42-inch diameter foot platform
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability throughout the season
- Entrance: Rail ladder
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Height: 16 feet
- Weight: 132 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Easy to see the deer
Easy assembly and a good stand