Whether you are looking to replace a rusty old jack or purchase a new model for an A-Frame trailer, it is hard to beat the durability, versatility, and design of the Sidewind Turbo Jack from Uriah Products.
This easy-to-operate, dual-use tongue jack fits most lightweight A-Frame trailers and can be powered manually or with a power drill (not included) to quickly and securely hitch or unhitch to your vehicle. Featuring a comfortable, sidewind control handle, this jack is designed to make hand cranking simple. Hitching and unhitching become even easier using a 3/4-inch socket head (not included) and a drill, which can raise or lower the jack in less than 60 seconds -- leaving you more time to enjoy your adventure!
The Sidewind Trailer Jack is resistant to corrosion with a black-powder finish that passes a 1,000-hour salt spray test, giving you a reliable, durable product for wherever your adventures may take you. The 2,000-pound trailer jack is designed for lightweight trailers pulled by smaller tow vehicles. A footpad provides ground support, and an instruction manual is included for questions you may have.
Trust in the durability of the Uriah Products Sidewind A-Frame Turbo Trailer Jack.
- Durable manual or drill dual-use tongue jack fits most lightweight A-Frame trailers
- Sidewind design makes it easy to quickly and easily expand or retract the jack by hand
- Power drill (not included) can be used to expand or retract tongue jack in less than a minute
- The jack is resistant to corrosion with a black powder finish that survives a 1,000-hour salt spray test
- The 2,000-pound lift capacity is designed for lightweight trailers pulled by smaller tow vehicles
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.25 x 6.62 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 14.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30 Days
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.