Having the right kayak to support you on your day in the water can make a huge difference in the quality of your experience. That's why the Intex Excursion Pro K1 Kayak is made with features like adjustable seats and built-in footrests to keep you comfortable.
Not only that, it's also made with fishing rod holders on each side for hands-free fishing. There's also a waterproof bag you can latch into the front for anything you need to carry out onto the water with you. Since it's inflatable, it's easy to stow away on a car or in the back of a truck. Even when it is inflated, handles on the front and back give you an easy way to carry it over land or onto a beach.
Packaged with an aluminum oar and an air pump, the Intex Excursion Pro K1 Kayak has everything you need to start enjoying your day on the lake, river, or ocean.
- The Intex Inflatable Single Person Kayak is high quality and doesn't lose color or structural strength when in contact with oil, petrol, saltwater, or other chemical agents; Its low profile makes it usable in rivers or lakes
- This product has a built-in footrest, adjustable seats for your comfort, fishing rod holders on each side, and a removable and adjustable phone/GoPro holder; The max weight capacity for this item is 220 pounds
- Lightweight and is equipped with carrying handles on the front and back for easy transport even when inflated
- The Intex Inflatable Kayak includes 86-inch aluminum long oars and high output air pump
- Comes with U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and TUV certifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 220 pounds (1 person)
- Color: Red
- Inflated Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 36 x 18 inches
- Weight: 30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.