Keep your kitchen looking clean and orderly while freeing up counter and cabinet space. With the 4 Tier 49-Inch Kitchen Storage Baker's Rack from Bestier, you'll be able to house a multitude of kitchen appliances and essentials.
Including 6 S-shaped side hooks, you have the option to hang anything from ladles and tongs to towels and bags. A pull-out third shelf eliminates the need to constantly bend over or squat down to grab what you want. Whether you want a stationary or portable organizer, this cart is fitted with adjustable leg pads or lockable wheels, depending on your preference.
Constructed from solid metal, this utility stand is held together with durable materials and an X-design that supports up to 120 pounds. The shelves are made from P2 board that's waterproof, heat-resistant, and anti-scratching. With ample storage space, you can store mugs, coffee, spices, microwave, toaster, kettle, plates, bowls, pots, pans, lids, and other kitchen accessories all at once. This rack is also great for apartments, dorms, work studios, offices, or any space where you need storage outside the kitchen.
Relieve yourself of the stress that comes with a messy, cluttered space via the Bestier 49-Inch 4 Tier Baker's Rack.
- Stylish 4 tier baker's rack provides ample storage space to fit a multitude of kitchen appliances and essentials
- Fitted with 6 side hooks for hanging utensils, a pull-out third shelf, and adjustable leg pads or lockable wheels
- Made from waterproof, heat-resistant, anti-scratching P2 board and metal frame with a sturdy X-design that holds 120 pounds
- Store mugs, coffee, spices, microwave, toaster, kettle, plates, bowls, pots, pans, lids, and other kitchen accessories
- Great for apartments, dorms, work studios, offices, or any other space where you need storage outside the kitchen
- Color: Oak
- Material: P2 board & metal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.62 x 17.13 x 48.62 inches
- Weight: 26.01 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.