For park days and backyard barbeques, cook up a feast on the Pilot Rock Jumbo Park-Style Outdoor Charcoal Grill.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel, this durable grill features die-formed reinforcing flanges, coil handlebars, and thick grate bars for superior craftsmanship that's sure to withstand tough weather conditions. Never get smoke in your face while grilling again thanks to this 24.25 by 16-inch firebox. Easily control the draft and get the perfect char on your wings by swiveling the top 360 degrees. With a tilt-away grate, you can effortlessly load in your charcoal and clean up after your meal.
Whether baking potatoes or smoking burgers, the 390-square-inch grilling surface offers plenty of space for all your outdoor cooking needs. Get your pizza or corn closer to the flame by choosing between 1 of 4 heights on your adjustable rack. For maximum stability, the 2.38-inch thick post permanently anchors 14 inches into your concrete patio. Your 2-piece pipe base includes a locking pin for ultimate strength and sturdiness.
Fire up the Pilot Rock Jumbo Park-Style Outdoor Charcoal Grill and serve the taste of summer to your family and friends night after night.
- Jumbo charcoal grill brings back the iconic look and function of barbeque grilling with family and friends at the park or in the backyard
- Firebox rotates a full 360 degrees for draft control; Grate offers tilt-away access for easy cooking and cleaning
- 4-level adjustable grate with a 390-square-inch grilling surface reaches the perfect cooking temperature
- Heavy-duty steel firebox with die-formed reinforcing flanges, handlebars, and grate bars provides you quality craftsmanship and durability
- Includes 2-piece steel post (2.38 by 40 inches) for permanent ground installation (concrete not included); Firebox measures 24.25 x 16.12 x 10 inches
- Fuel type: Charcoal
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.25 x 16.12 x 36.12 inches
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Well Made Steel Grill
Really like the bbq grill It’s tuff oils awesome and works great! Easy enough to set up Grill mushrooms and veggies steaks cooks to perfection