Just because the sun goes down doesn't mean the pool party has to stop. In fact, swimming after dark might be just the right temperature after those hot summer days. To keep your swimming pool illuminated at nighttime, there are few options better than the Intex 28690E 3-Color Changing Solar-Powered Auto-On LED Floating Pool Light. This light has both a regular white light mode and a setting that rotates between 6 fun colors, and best of all, it floats right on top of the water.
This floating pool light isn't powered by batteries that you have to replace constantly. Instead, this swimming pool light is solar-powered, meaning it recharges during the day when it's not turned on simply by soaking up the power of the sun. When the sun goes down, you can use the Auto-on mode so it will automatically turn on at dusk and turn off again at dawn. To save power, this pool light will shut itself off after 2 hours in static mode and after 5 hours in color-changing mode.
- Great for illuminating your backyard swimming pool at night
- 2 lighting modes give you both white light and smooth color changing mode
- Color changes between blue, green, red, purple, and teal
- Auto-on and Auto-off modes turn on at night and turn off at sunrise
- Features 2-hour shut-off in static mode and 5-hour shut-off in color change mode
- Solar-powered so you don't have to change batteries
- Auto-recharges during the day when it's not in use
- 5 hours of illumination per charge - plenty of time for an evening pool party
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.6 x 6.6 x 4.3 inches
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.