Enjoy smooth, powerful sound with the MB Quart NP1-116 Nautic Premium 6.5-Inch Marine Speaker Pair.
These premia, marine-certified coaxial speakers are a great option for boats, RVs, and off-road vehicle audio systems. The speaker pair comes with 3 different grill colors, so you can personalize the speakers to match your style. Choose from grills in Kaimu Black, Miami Silver, and Bahama White. Change out the speaker grills every now and then for a fresh look.
The Nautic Premium Speaker Pair features high-tech waterproof protection, so you can enjoy years of great music while exploring the great outdoors. Each speaker has a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter capable of producing high volume without adding harshness or distortion. The injection-molded composite polypropylene cone delivers impactful bass, and the lightweight, durable speaker frames don't add any distortion to the sound.
Whether you are out on the water or traveling the open road, the MB Quart Nautic Premium Marine Speakers will make a great addition to your vehicle's sound system.
- MB Quart Nautic Speaker Pair features marine-grade protection and water-resistance for outdoor conditions
- Set includes (2) 6.50-inch coaxial speakers with 3 different grill color options to fit your personal style: Kaimu Black, Miami Silver, and Bahama White
- Speakers with all-weather, UV-resistant frames and 10 Karat gold-plated connectors increase durability
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeters for a high-frequency response while producing high volume without harshness or distortion for smooth listening
- Composite frames are durable and lightweight; inert frames with 0 resonance frequency
- RMS power: 60 watts
- Peak power handling: 120 watts
- Speaker impedance: 4 OHMs
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 22kHz
- Crossover slope: 6dB / Octave
- Mounting diameter cut out (L x D): 5.60 x 3.05 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.45 x 9.29 x 6.69 inches
- Weight: 5.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.