Blasting your favorite tunes at full power, the Pyle 6-Inch 600-Watt Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofer creates a thunderous bass that's sure to impress your friends and neighbors.
Powered by up to 600 watts during max usage, the speakers whip up the power of a storm into your audio setup, producing low, thrumming bass that rocks your whole body. The 1.5-inch 4-layer dual voice coil reaches every note perfectly, always giving you the stunning sound that audiophiles crave. Dual 4-ohm impedance and a 30-ounce magnet further cement the speaker's quality, ensuring you're never without your favorite sound.
Featuring a specially-treated foam surrounding, a non-press paper cone, and black steel basket, the durable 6-inch sub withstands high volumes, broadcasting your mix across town and shaking your vehicle with each note. Designed for use in vehicles, the speaker is perfect for sports cars, trucks, RVs, and other vehicle applications.
Give your automobile the powerful, thrumming bass you've always wanted using the 6-Inch Dual-Coil Subwoofer from Pyle.
- Powerful 6-inch subwoofer brings stunning, concert-quality audio to the comfort of your personal vehicle
- Produces low, thunderous bass with up to 600 watts of power during max usage, sure to shake the town
- Hits every note with stunning precision using the 1.5-inch 4-layer dual voice coil and 30-ounce magnet
- Features a durable foam surrounding with a non-press paper cone and black steel basket to withstand punishing volumes
- Suitable for sports cars, trucks, RVs, and other vehicles, bringing stunning bass on the go
- MAX Power Handling: 600 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Black Steel Basket
- Non Press Paper Cone
- Specially Treated Foam Surround
- 1.5-Inch 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Dual 4 Ohm Impedance
- 30 OZ Magnet
- SPL: 89 dB
- Dimensions: 6 inches (Diameter) x 2.9 inches (Depth)
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Part Number: PLPW6D
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.