Providing your subwoofers with quality housing that's sure to impress, the QPower QBASS Dual 12-Inch Subwoofer Box lets you rock the world with loud, pounding bass.
This high-quality box adds an extra kick to your vehicle's sound system and easily install into your vehicle for quality audio wherever you're headed next. Displacing 1.6 cubic feet per chamber, the (2) 12-inch slots have a total of 3.2 cubic feet that produce deep, stereo tones that are sure to impress. Each speaker shares a single slot port vent that helps your woofers manage heat for uninterrupted listening.
Made from a durable MDF wood material, this box withstands the pulsing sound you like and effortlessly blends into your car's existing interior with a charcoal carpet finish that protects and adds an element of sleek style. Combined with your other audio equipment and upgrades, your subs are sure to reach those deep, rich levels you're looking for to create an unparalleled, undistorted playback.
Built to give your subwoofers powerful protection, the QBASS Dual 12-Inch Subwoofer Box by QPower ensures you the loudest, clearest sound on the street.
- Dual car audio subwoofer box designed to hold (2) 12-inch subwoofers (not included) that blast ecstatic sound so your vehicle rocks the streets
- Adds more bump to your ride with powerful bass and smooth audio; Dual-chamber design doubles your kick
- Ensures the safety of you and your speakers with a shared slot port vent design that helps the speakers stay cool and regulated
- Stands strong with solid MDF wood construction and blends into your vehicle with charcoal carpeting
- Holds (2) 12-inch car audio subwoofers; Air space: 1.6 cubic feet per chamber, 3.2 cubic feet total
- Material: MDF wood
- Color: Charcoal gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25 x 36 x 13.25 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Not Very Good
I bought this box to house 2 diamond audio d6 12's I installed them in the box.. seemed ok.. I had to uninstall one... went to reinstall.. the previous holes were stripped... it is cheaply made... I would not recomend this box... I rotated my sub to reinstall.. but it is like my subs fight over air.... I would recomend a box with seperate air releases...