The Eaz-Lift Spring Bar Locking Device Repair Kit is designed to be used with the Eaz-Lift Round Bar Weight Distributing Hitches and is built to get your hitch kit back up and running.
Featuring 2 of each pin, retainers, and screws, this trailer essential repair kit comes with everything that one would need to fix the spring bar locking device on their Eaz-Lift Weight Distributing Hitch in the event that it breaks or wears down. This Camco travel necessity is easy to install and comes with detailed instructions to help any novice repair their spring bar just like an expert. Eaz-Lift Spring Bars help to distribute trailer weight when you tow your RV and with this repair kit you will be able to get your spring bar up and running and ready for hauling. Spring Bars also help to keep your trailer in line with the towing vehicle, and cut down on sway caused by wind, improper loading, or sudden braking. In the event of a pin or screw breaking, simply take the broken pin or screw out and replace with a new one from this travel accessory repair kit. To install, simply insert the screw in the bottom and insert the pin at the top.
With the Eaz-Lift Spring Bar Locking Device Repair Kit, you can get back on the road and resume your tow as this repair kit will come in handy to replace your pin, retainer, or screws.
- Spring bar repair kit features 2 pins, 2 retainers, and 2 screws to get your Eaz-Lift Spring Bar back up and running
- Created specifically to be paired with Eaz-Lift Round Bar Weight Distributing Hitches
- Easy to install and comes with detailed instructions; Simply remove previous pin or screw and replace with new one from repair kit
- Will ensure that your Spring Bar works properly and keeps your trailer in line with your towing vehicle
- Everything you need to repair your spring bar locking device
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.2 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.