If you've got a heavy load to move, quickly get the job done and move on. The Tow Tuff Hard Surface Trailer Dolly will prove to be your ideal hitching assistant on cement, tar, and hard-surface roads.
This dolly has a 1,000-pound weight capacity to efficiently move a heap of different-sized trailers. Constructed of a solid alloy steel frame with a durable, powder-coated finish, this trailer dolly is proven to withstand the pressure. (3) 5-inch swivel casters provide smooth rolling with the back caster for a free and easy time down the road you go. This dolly can be adjusted both backward and forwards for desired load distribution.
This dolly's large handle offers additional leverage and makes moving trailers even more effortless. A 2-inch trailer hitch ball is made compatible with a variety of trailer types and is adjustable from 21-1/8 to 25-3/8 inches high. It's safe to say this trailer dolly is a friend that will always be there for you.
Get together and hitch like no other. You and this Tow Tuff Hard Surface Trailer Dolly will make an amazing team out on the open road.
- Hard surface dolly allows you to easily move heavy, tandem trailers
- (3) 5-inch polyurethane swivel casters provide smooth rolling and easy steering with the back caster helping to keep the load from weighing you down
- 2-inch trailer ball adjusts from 21-1/8 to 25-3/8 inches high to accommodate a wide variety of different sized trailers
- Constructed of a solid alloy steel frame with a durable, powder-coat paint finish that resists rust and corrosion
- Can be adjusted backward and forward for desired load distribution
- Additional leverage with the large handle makes moving trailers even more effortless
- Ideal for cement and tar surfaces
- Weight capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 30.5 x 33 inches
- Weight: 50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.