Take your music from the garage to the studio with the Pyle 2 Tier Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Keyboard Music Stand.
This 2-tier piano music stand has an adjustable height, width, and angle with 2 tiers, ideal for keyboards, mixers, laptops, speakers, and whatever other equipment you use to bring down the house. The frame is constructed from heavy-duty welded, tubed steel, making it both lightweight and endlessly durable. A foldable design allows you to fold the keyboard and turntable stand flat for compact storage in your gear closet and easy transportation in your trunk. The 2nd tier can be adjusted independently and features 8 line-it-up markers for quick and easy adjustments.
With a capacity of up to 400 pounds, the Pyle 2 Tier Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Keyboard Music Stand is a perfect way to support your solo DJ act or give your band's keyboardist the versatility they desire.
- Outfit your studio space or stage with a modular stand for all your equipment
- 2-tiered music stand made from welded tubed steel with a powder-coated black finish
- Frame adjusts in height and width to accommodate a variety of users and instruments; fits both 55- and 88-key keyboard at maximum width
- 2nd tier adjusts independently with 8 line-it-up markers
- Folds flat for convenient storage and easy transportation from gig to gig
- Stand Height Adjustment: 24 to 36 inches
- Stand Width Adjustment: 21 to 37 inches
- First Tier Depth: 16.5 inches
- 2nd Tier Height Adjustment: 5 to 12 inches (above the first tier)
- 2nd Tier Angle Adjustment: 10-degree increments
- 2nd Tier Depth: 16.25 inches
- Total Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight Capacity (2nd Tier): 60 pounds
- Material: Tubed Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 3 x 19 inches
- Weight: 18.76 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.