With the Coleman 19 Inch Road Tripping, Camping, and Tailgating Portable Propane Griddle, you can stop manhandling those heavy backyard beasts and show off faster as a grill master.
It’s easy to tote around and set up, whether you're tailgating for the big game or making a hearty meal around the campsite. When you’re ready to grill, just simply start the griddle with the Instastart Ignition technology making the process easy and safer than traditional grills. Cook with authentic grilling flavor for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 14,000 BTUs of combined power on 266 square inches of cooking surface.
Its collapsible steel scissor legs fold down to fit in your trunk or store in your garage. The smooth cooking surface cooks up to 10 burgers at once or makes a full breakfast spread while cleaning up has never been easier with the removable grease tray. in addition, get superior grilling performance with heat distribution over 85% of the cooking surface.
Start making tasty meals to get your loved ones or friends gathered around the campfire with the Coleman 19 Inch Road Tripping, Camping, and Tailgating Portable Propane Griddle.
- Great for tailgating, camping, or on a small patio, this griddle is easily portable wherever you need to go ready to serve great-tasting food
- Easy-collapsing steel scissor-like legs with 2 heavy-duty wheels for seamless transport, setup, and storage in little time
- Cook up to 10 hamburgers at once or a full spread breakfast on the large 19-inch carbon steel griddle cooktop
- Smooth surface cleans effortlessly and is equipped with a removable grease tray that secures under the side table
- Even heat distribution over 85% of the cooking surface above 480°F and boasts up to 14,0000 BTUs of steady power
- Instastart Ignition offers automatic and matchless lighting for more efficient and safe use
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.25 x 22.44 x 13.36 inches
- Weight: 61.50
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.