Rain or shine, enjoy the outdoors in your CLAM Quick-Set Escape Portable Outdoor Gazebo Canopy Shelter.
Ideal for camping, picnics, and sporting events, this 12 x 12 x 7.5-foot pop-up outdoor gazebo keeps the elements from ruining your day. The no-see-um mesh screens keep the bugs out and it is spacious enough to fit a picnic table inside, so you can enjoy your meal in peace.
No assembly is required and it sets up in just 45 seconds. When your stay is over, the CLAM Quick-Set Escape, made of 210-denier Poly-Oxford fabric, can be easily stored in its convenient oversized carry bag. Pop-up canopy packed size measures 8 inches long by 8 inches wide by 6-feet tall and weighs 34 pounds.
For added protection against wind, rain, and sun, attach the CLAM Quick-Set Wind Panels to your Quick-Set Traveler and Escape gazebos, and this package comes with a pack of 6. When unwanted weather shows up, add a few panels, or all for additional protection and keep the elements from ruining your day. They are easy to install with elastic and velcro straps.
Say goodbye to windburns, sunburns, and wet clothes when you attach the CLAM Quick-Set Tan Wind Panels to your shelter.
- Package includes the CLAM Quick-Set Escape Portable Outdoor Gazebo Canopy, Tan with the CLAM Quick-Set Tan Wind Panels, Accessory Only (6 Pack)
- 12 x 12 x 7.5-foot pop-up canopy is designed to provide shelter and protection from the elements while outdoors
- Pop-up canopy packed size measures 8 inches long by 8 inches wide by 6-feet tall and weighs 34 pounds
- Includes 7 deluxe tent stakes, tie-down ropes, and an over-sized carry bag that's ideal for repacking
- Shelter is created from 210-denier Poly-Oxford fabric with a water-resistant roof with taped seams makes canopy stylish and protective
- Pop-up canopy shelter takes only 45 seconds to set up with no assembly required, ready to use right out of the box
- Spacious enough to fit a picnic table plus additional camping chairs inside and is ideal for camping, picnics, and sporting events
- No-see-um mesh screens to keep bugs out and for maximum airflow
- Built-in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners for added strength
- Comes with a water-resistant taped roof panel
- Canopy features 1 door, 5 windows, fiberglass poles, and zipper closure
- Canopy packed size (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 72 inches (6-feet)
- 6 pack of the CLAM Quick-Set tan wind panels, accessory only
- Wind panels each measure 66 inches long by 66 inches wide
- Elastic and velcro strap attachments help keep things secure
- Panels are created of tear-resistant, 150-denier Poly-Oxford fabric that provides a strong layer of protection
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 140 x 90 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.