Serve guests and family with ease during your next gathering with these 2 Suncast DCP2000 Prep Stations.
Designed with a ceramic-look tile top and mild colored cabinets, the portable cabinet coordinates well with the outdoors and is a great addition to your yard, deck, or patio. The patio prep station comes in handy for serving and preparation with 40 inches of top counter space when 2 shelves are propped up and a 50-pound weight capacity, evenly distributed. Drop the shelves for more compact storage or when they aren't needed. Featuring 2 storage cabinets and a removable tray in the upper cabinet for serving, this outdoor portable cabinet is great for storing grilling and entertaining accessories.
Constructed of resin, the serving station requires minimal maintenance, prevents rust and fading, and withstands the elements season after season. The easy-gliding casters make it highly portable and the tool-free assembly ensures you can put this together swiftly and easily.
Store your essentials and be the host with the most with these 2 Patio Serving Stations from Suncast.
- 2 patio cabinet and serving stations let you serve guests and family with ease
- Provides 40 inches of space for serving with shelves up and 23 inches when shelves are down; Top panel holds up to 50 pounds evenly distributed
- 2 spacious cabinets for storing grilling and entertaining accessories; Upper cabinet includes serving tray
- Durable, resin construction withstands the elements and is easy to maintain
- Easy snap-together assembly, no tools required
- 4 casters provide easy mobility for perfect placement; 2 locking and 2 non-locking
- Capacity: 42.5 gallons
- Color: Light taupe, mocha brown accents
- Upper cabinet interior dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 19.5 x 10.25 inches
- Lower cabinet interior dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 19.5 x 16.25 inches
- Dimensions with leaves up (W x D x H): 40 x 23.25 x 33.75 inches
- Dimensions with leaves down (W x D x H): 22 x 23.25 x 33.75
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.