There's nothing worse than opening your backpack to a scrambled mess of pens, pencils, lead refills, and erasers. Avoid that nightmare with the 24-Pack of Sterlite's Pencil Case and safely store all your school supplies in a convenient storage box.
These pencil holders are small but mighty. The innovative indexed lid allows you to easily fit all of your favorite writing utensils and then some by stacking items inside the box for maximum space efficiency. Don't worry about runaways, thanks to the hinged lid with a heavy-duty snapping latch. The compact latched pencil case lid offers optimal security, plus quick on-the-go access. Find the pen you want through the translucent plastic box.
Sporting a stylish blue tint, the contemporary design of this fun pencil case brightens up your workspace and easily fits into your bag, desk, and more. Whether you're an aspiring artist or a future journalist, Sterlite's Translucent Plastic Pencil Holder Box 24-Pack protects your most precious tools.
- Translucent pencil cases to conveniently keep pens, pencils, and all other school supplies neat and organized in 1 box
- Blue tint adds style to the translucent plastic pencil holder and brightens up your workspace
- Features a hinged lid with a snapping latch for maximum content security, as well as quick on-the-go access
- Innovative indexed lid provides extra space to stack stored items for vertical space efficiency
- Measuring 8.38 inches long and 5.63 inches wide to accommodate thick crayons, colored pencils, and other art tools in addition to regular pencils and pens
- Includes 24 boxes with a compact design to easily fit into a backpack or desk
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Molokai Blue Tint
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.38 x 5.63 x 2.13 inches
- Weight: 0.33 pounds
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.