Easily climb in and out of your above-ground pool with the Confer STEP-1 4-Step Pool Entry Stairs. These pool steps help you ease your way into your pool and are super simple to install.
This pool staircase is made for above-ground pools with flat bottoms and requires 40 pounds of sand for proper use. Do not combine with external weights. The whole unit snaps together for simple assembly. You'll also get the mounting brackets needed to secure these pool steps to your pool or deck. The pool steps can support up to 400 pounds.
Attractive and functional, these pool stairs feature 4 steps and 2 sloped handrails. Each pool step is large and flat with 270 square inches of foot space. Each step measures 10 inches deep, 27 inches wide, and 11 inches high. Overall, the above-ground pool stair system measures 32 inches deep, 31 inches wide, and 47 inches to the top step or 85 inches to the top of the handrail.
Getting in and out of your swimming pool has never been easier than with the Confer Step-1 Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder Heavy Duty Step System Entry.
- Easily climb in and out of your above-ground pool with these pool steps that support up to 400 pounds
- Made for flat-bottom, above-ground pools with decks up to 60 inches high
- Easy snap-together construction, secures to pool or deck with included mounting brackets
- Design with 4 steps, each measuring 10 inches deep, 27 inches wide, and 11 inches high
- Overall measures 32 inches deep, 31 inches wide, and 47 inches to the top step
- Gray steps for high visibility in water
- 40 pounds of sand required; Do not combine with external weights
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Weight limit: 400 pounds
- Color: Warm gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 31 x 85 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
We love them!
We bought two sets of these stairs, one to get up to the pool, (18ft above ground pop up) and one to get down into the pool. They look nice, seem to hold up well as long as you don't run up and down them. The handrails are a bit wobbly but again, as long as you don't rough house and put all your weight on them, they work just fine. The sand you have to put in them to weight them, does seem to leak a bit, but we don't mind. It sucks right up each time we run our little vacuum in the pool, so no big deal. We are using these without having them connected to the pool since ours is a pop up pool, and we are happy. We can't wait to get our new, hard sided pool next year and actually connect them to the frame. I can forsee getting a few good years out of these steps as long as you take care and aren't rough on them. They beat the cheap little ladder that comes with the pool 100 times over! I would definitely buy these steps again. As an added note, my husband and I are not small people and they do hold our weight just fine. I only rated them a 4 because we do feel the handrails can be made sturdier.