Extend the life and beauty of your pool liner with the Swimline HydroTools 36 by 36-Inch Protective Vinyl Ladder Mat.
Swimline's heavy-duty protective pool step pad act as a barrier to keep your liner safe from ladder scuffing and standard wear-and-tear. Waste no time with this product because installation is easy! Simply lay your mat on your pool floor surface under your ladder, and let the padding do the rest. The mats' innovative ribbed base construction ensures that your pad will not float away after installation. Customize the size of the mat by simply cutting it down to your desired measurements. Built with heavy-duty PVC material, this ladder mat is corrosion-proof and resists tears and fading so it's built to last in your pool for seasons to come. When the off-season comes, just roll up the mat for compact storage.
Protect your pool floors all summer long with the HydroTools Protective Vinyl ladder Mat from Swimline.
- Heavy-duty vinyl acts as a barrier to keep your liner safe from ladder scuffing and standard wear-and-tear
- Simply lay on your pool floor surface under your ladder
- Innovative ribbed base construction ensures that your ladder mat will not float away after installation
- Thick, waterproof material built to sustain standard everyday wear and tear
- 36 x 36-inch pre-cut material; Can be easily customized to desired shape and size
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Light blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 36 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I saw raving reviews for this product a month before I needed it, then it disappeared and was out of stock wherever I looked. But I kept looking because the reviews had shown it to be miles ahead of any other pool step mat. I finally found it, ordered it.... and I'm so glad I put in the time. It's one of those products that simply does what it's supposed to do. It fits in the corner of the pool and protects the pool liner perfectly from the new steps. And it was priced right. Thank you.