Keep your pool water clean and crystal clear with the help of the Flowclear 2,500 GPH Above-Ground Pool Filter Pump from Bestway. This filter is a great way for pool owners to keep their pool water sparkling clean and hygienic over the summer months.
This filter pump circulates the water out of the pool, through the filter, and back again. Featuring an energy-saving plug, this pump allows you to set a time for how long you would like your pump to run. The timer will enable the pump to run for up to 10 hours, so you can customize it to work with your swimming schedule. With everything you need to keep your pool water pristine, this Flowclear pump kit will have you cleaning less and enjoying the water more.
The 2,500-gallon filter pump is recommended for use with 300 to 16,400-gallon above-ground pools and works perfectly with Type IV-B filter cartridges. Ensure clean, healthy water in your pool with the Bestway Flowclear 2,500 GPH Filter Pump.
- Filter pump with a pump flow rate of 2,500 gallons per hour will help keep pool water sparkling clean over the summer months
- Built with a 110 to 120-volt energy-saving plug allows you to set a timer for your pump to automatically shut off
- Timer allows the pump to run for up to 10 hours, so you can customize it with your schedule
- Recommended for use with 300 to 16,400-gallon above-ground swimming pools
- Made to work perfectly with Type IV-B filter cartridges
- Includes a set of adaptors and a simple set-up manual
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.8 x 16.1 x 18.9 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I didn’t have any problems it came pretty quickly and so far it’s working fine and I hope it stays that way!