Help little ones understand the importance of keeping their belongings in a safe space with the Kinderfeets Bike Stand.
Introduce this natural birchwood bike stand as the ideal companion for your child's Kinderfeets bike (not for Tiny Tot bikes). This freestanding bike rack provides your kiddo a space to store a bike instead of laying the bike on its side or leaning it against the wall. Your toddler in turn will benefit from learning responsibilities, maintaining the quality of their belongings, and developing organizational skills. This stand measures 15-inches tall making it a great storing unit for little hands to work with. Crafted from high-quality natural wood, cleaning this bike stand is a breeze. Simply dampen a cloth and wipe down keep this stand sanitized and clean for years of long-lasting use.
This stand is ideal for Kinderfeets bikes of children 12 months and up. Keep your child's bike in place and upright the the Wooden Freestanding Bike Stand from Kinderfeets.
- Freestanding bike rack provides your kiddo a space to store a bike instead of laying the bike on its side or leaning it against the wall
- Encourages children to maintain the quality of their belongings while developing organizational skills
- Carefully crafted from sustainable natural wood, this wooden bike rack provides a child-friendly tool for your child for years to come
- Measuring 15 inches tall, simple for small hands to hold and grasp while parking bike in storage
- Ideal companion as storage for your child's Kinderfeets bike (not meant for Tiny Tots bikes)
- Recommended Age: 12 months and up
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.20 x 15.00 x 1.40 inches
- Weight: 0.80 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.